Heavy-duty meets maximum durability.
Short hauls. Long hauls. Downtown. Out of town. Or across town. In the day-to-day world of continuous deliveries, pick-ups, drop-offs, and deadlines, you and your customers need reliable shocks that consistently deliver. Engineered with a 1 3/8” bore for class 3-6 vehicles, our FleetLine® 83000 series have been proven and perfected in real-world use. And Gabriel’s superior Fleetline design is engineered to be more rugged and robust for longer life and maximum durability. When the job has to get done, keep your class 3-6 business in motion with FleetLine heavy-duty shocks.
Features & Benefits
- 1 3/8” bore, ideal for light trucks or heavy truck suspensions
- Best-in-class hydraulic stop provides unparalleled system durability and inhibits shocks from topping out and suspension from over-extending
- Rugged, self-compensating piston seal delivers consistent damping ability and reduced fade throughout the shock life
- Super-finished chromed piston rod ensures superior corrosion resistance, unyielding performance and extended product life
- 10-stage valving equips drivers with maximum comfort and control, enhanced durability in harsh operating environments and self-cleaning functionality for prolonger performance
- D.O.M (Drawn-Over-Mandrel) tubing reduces internal wear