We’re talking durability that ensures your fleet’s always ready when called upon.
At Gabriel®, we know not every shock hauls over perfectly paved roads. With our FleetLine® 85000 series, your fleet will stand up to whatever the road throws at it. That’s because they’re equipped with a larger 1 5/8” bore so you can be confident you’ll always have the durability you need when the going gets tough.
Designed and built so that class 6-8 trucks, buses and trailers can push the limits of longevity and performance, our 85000 series is as resistant and rugged a shock as they come. With a larger bore, bulged design6, and a pressurized, floating piston seal, the FleetLine 85000 series delivers the kind of unrelenting strength, reduced fade and impressive performance your fleet can always count on.
Features & Benefits
- Larger 1 5/8” bore supplies improved durability and greater tensile strength for harsher operating conditions
- Bulged design6 provides increased fluid capacity and cooler operation in extreme conditions
- Forged solid steel eye rings and 360˚ arc-welded end mounts deliver tough tensile strength that reduces end mount failures3
- Best-in-class hydraulic stop provides unparalleled system durability and inhibits shocks from topping out and suspension from over-extending4
- Rugged, self-compensating piston seal for consistent damping ability and reduced fade throughout the shock life
- Super-finished chromed piston rod ensures superior corrosion resistance, unyielding performance and extended product life
- Custom-blended high-temperature fluid reduces friction and wear in extreme operating conditions1
- 10-stage valving equips drivers with maximum comfort and control, enhanced durability in harsh operating environments and self-cleaning functionality for longer performance
- D.O.M (Drawn-Over-Mandrel) tubing reduces internal wear
- 1. Where applicable
- 3. In Gabriel-conducted tests
- 4. Where required
- 6. 85300 and 85700 series