Modern gas shock technology for hard to find classics, collectables and older limited registration vehicles.
Whether your ride is from the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, or 70’s – or a limited registration – you can restore the handling and stability of your vehicle with the high-quality Gabriel® Classic® shock absorber.
Classic or collectable car owners can now have modern ride technology with the Gabriel Classic shock. Gas charged designs resist compression and improve rebound to keep your tires in contact with the road, while also reducing the fluid foaming that may degrade damping and lead to fade. And a 1 3/16″ piston bore gives your classic or collectable a step up in performance and handling.
Gabriel Classic dampers are specifically designed and created to fit your classic or collectable car. Application-tuned to meet the specific needs of your vehicle, Gabriel Classics ensure excellent handling, stability and control, without compromising driving comfort.
And like all Gabriel shocks and struts, Classic shocks come with a super-finished chromed piston rod to reduce wear and ensure proper seal lubrication. It’s the kind of quality and reliability you can only get from the company that created the original automotive shock absorber in 1907 – the Original Gabriel.
Features & Benefits
- Modern gas shock technology for classic, collectable and limited registration vehicles
- Application-tuned to the specific needs of your vehicle
- Super-finished chromed piston rod provides long-lasting durability and corrosion prevention
- Nitrogen gas charged for superior response and consistent control
- 1 3/16” bore gives improved performance and handling