Affordable comfort. Priceless performance.
Whether it’s a casual cruise over paved asphalt or a long drive on a rugged country road, Gabriel® Guardian™ shocks provide high-quality comfort and stable performance under all operating conditions.
Gabriel Guardian shocks are the replacement shocks you can count on to get you from point A to point B without any surprises. Guardian’s 9-stage valving is tuned specifically for your vehicle’s application and a high-pressure nitrogen gas charge resists compression and aids in rebounding to keep your tires in constant contact with the road. The pressure also reduces fluid foaming that causes faulty damping and fade, ensuring you get superior handling, stability and control, without the loss of highway driving comfort.
Guardian shocks deliver new car-like performance at a value price. But unlike other companies, we use a super-finished chromed piston rod on all of our products, not just on the “premium” ones. So even though it’s a value price, you know you’re getting superior corrosion protection, long-lasting durability and the highest quality with Gabriel Guardian shocks. It’s the right thing to do, and what you would expect from the company that designed the first automotive shock absorber in 1907 – the Original Gabriel.
Features & Benefits
- Engineered to meet or exceed OE specifications
- High-quality comfort and performance at a value price
- Nitrogen gas charged for superior response and consistent control
- Super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit corrosion and provide a more consistent wear surface
- Leak-proof piston seal which extends product life
- D.O.M. (Drawn-Over-Mandrel) Tubing reduces internal wear for long-lasting durability