Affordable comfort. Priceless performance.
Whether it’s a casual cruise over paved asphalt or a long drive on a rugged country road, Gabriel® Guardian™ shocks provide high-quality comfort and stable performance under all operating conditions.
Gabriel® Guardian™ struts are designed and priced to fit a variety of budgets with no compromise in safety or structural strength, which is required in today’s strut suspension systems. Every Guardian strut design has been validated and fit and ride-tested to strict Gabriel requirements to ensure a noise-free product with improved ride comfort and safety.
Guardian shocks deliver new car-like performance at a value price. But unlike other companies, we use a super-finished chromed piston rod on all of our products, not just on the “premium” ones. So even though it’s a value price, you know you’re getting superior corrosion protection, long-lasting durability and the highest quality with Gabriel Guardian shocks. It’s the right thing to do, and what you would expect from the company that designed the first automotive shock absorber in 1907 – the Original Gabriel.
Features & Benefits
- Conventional Disk Valving Technology enables proportional damping based on the speed of vehicle-to-road impact
- Sintered Iron Piston delivers maximum ride performance and durability
- Leak-proof piston seal and rod guide eliminates oil bypass
- OE-design single-lip oil seal minimizes friction for optimal sealing
- Super-finished chromed piston rod provides superior corrosion resistance and enhances sealing properties
- All Weather Oil with customized modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smoother piston rod traveling
- Every Guardian Strut features several of the same key structural design validation elements as the premium Gabriel® Ultra™ Strut:
- Strut Tube Bend Strength
- Stamping Components Rigidity and Tensile Strength
- Piston Rod Fracture Toughness and Bend Strength