Whether you need a touch of support or half a ton, you have the power with Gabriel® HiJackers®.
Gabriel® HiJackers® are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be adjusted and readjusted to handle temporary towing or hauling needs. HiJackers inflate just like your tires – simply air them up prior to towing to help reduce the risk of bottoming out. Once you’re done, just let out a bit of air to return the vehicle to its previous state.
Durable and built tough, every HiJacker features a chrome-plated piston rod, 1 3/16” piston bore and superior wiper seal for extended life. A broad range of operating air pressure and a durable diaphragm provide reliability and performance you can only get from the Original Gabriel.
HiJackers do not increase vehicle payload. Do not exceed vehicle GVWR.
Features & Benefits
- Chrome-plated piston rod construction and deluxe wiper seals provide optimum sealing
- Ideal for temporarily towing boats and trailers or heavy loads
- Fully-adjustable air shocks help you maintain proper ride height
- Can help improve handling and reduce risk of bottoming out
- Up to 1,100 pounds of leveling capacity per pair *
- Custom-sized for a direct and simple installation and fit
- Easy to inflate at any service station, at home with an air compressor or with continued use of an existing onboard air management system
- Air pressure of 25 min – 200 max psi
- Sold in pairs and includes Gabriel Air Hose Kit when applicable – Air Hose Kit can also be purchased separately
- * not to exceed vehicle GVWR
Air Hose Kit
The Gabriel Air Hose Kit can be purchased separately. It is a complete hose kit and only compatible with our HiJackers® air adjustable shocks.
- Easy to install
- Complete kit
- Hose, O-ring, fitting and valves